Today we’re excited to announce the latest product innovations and enhancements with the Jet Reports 2017 R3 release! This update introduces new features and improvements designed to help you get more from your Jet Professional and Jet Enterprise business reports.
Listed below are some of the latest features available, to improve your reporting experience:
- The ability to upload reports, including those saved in report mode, from within the Jet Web Portal.
- The option to publish reports to specific or predefined folders within the Jet Web Portal.
- Create links directly to Jet Enterprise dashboards and visuals within the dashboard, from the Jet Web Portal, with unique URLs for fast and easy sharing.
- Data Warehouse ID field optimization, allowing for easier data retrieval.
- New Error Log enhancements for easy analysis.
The R3 2017 release is available as a free upgrade to all Jet Professional and Jet Enterprise customers current on their Jet Reports Annual Enhancement Plan. This latest version can be downloaded at no cost to existing users from the Jet Reports website.
Visit the Knowledgebase to learn more about how each new enhancement and feature will help maximize your reporting experience.